Drum Seeder Technology for direct wet seeding
Direct wet-seeding is an alternate method of growing rice instead of conventional transplanting. In this method, sprouted seeds are sown on well prepared puddled land. Direct seeding can be done either by hand broadcasting or by using Drum Seeder. Drum Seeder Technology increase scarcity of labour, save costs and increase yield 10-15% higher than transplanted rice.
- What is Drum Seeder and Why? (Fact Sheet) (PDF) – Bangla
- Direct wet-seeding using Drum Seeder (Fact Sheet) (PDF) – Bangla
- Weed management using Drum Seeder (Fact Sheet) (PDF) – Banlga
- Brochure on Drum Seeder (PDF) – Bangla
- Drum Seeder Technolog detials (PDF) Reference Materials – Bangla
[ Download Poster ]